National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Gujarat has published Advertisement for below-mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Senior Manager (S&T): 03 Posts
- Education Qualification: Diploma/BE/B. Tech in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ College/ University.
- Scale: E4 (29100-54500)
- Place of Posting: Ahmedabad / Surat / Vadodara
- Chief Project Manager: 01 Post
- Education Qualification: BE/B. Tech. in Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
- Scale: E9 (62000 – 00000) /E8 (51300-73000)
- Place of Posting: Surat
Total No. of Posts: 04 Posts
1. Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post
How to Apply:
For Absorbees: The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form.
For Deputationists: The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent
organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER- SURAT”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by
hand is 18.12.17.
Last Date: 18-12-2017