The Repco Home Finance Ltd has published Notification for Recruitment of Branch Managers / Branch Staff (Clerical) for it’s Kolhapur and Borivali branches of Maharashtra state. The selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 9th December 2017 (Saturday) at Pune. Check below for more details.
Post: Branch Manager / Branch Staff (Clerical)
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Branch Head:
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-11-2017 (relaxation upto 40 years of age can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience)
- Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage.
- Minimum 3 years experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Housing Finance/Retail Lending /marketing of financial products (Home Loan) / branch operations in HFCs/FIs. Exposure in housing finance is a must.
- Experience of heading a branch will be preferred. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of local market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must.
- For Branch Staff (Clerical):
- Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-11-2017, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
- Any Graduate preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
Read More Latest Gujarat Jobs Update
- Fluency in Marathi (read, write & speak) besides English and Hindi is must.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
- For Branch Head: To Head the Branch in all areas of branch work such as sourcing of business, operations, collections and ensuring profitability of branch.
- For Branch Staff (Clerical ): Overall branch operations including business sourcing and recovery.
Advertisement: Click Here
Biodata Form: Click Here
Walk-in-Interview Details :
- Interview Date : 9th December 2017 (Saturday)
- Interview Time : 1 PM – 4 PM (You must register between 10 AM to 12 Noon)
- Interview Venue : Repco Home Finance Limited, Office No 203 second floor, Satyabhaama sankul, Near Modi Ganapati, CTS No.529, Narayanpeth, Pune-411030. [Contact No : 020-24431956]