Union Public Service Commission (UPSC Recruitment) Advt No 15/2017 for Various Vacancies
Total Posts: 54 Posts
• Assistant Director (Chemistry): 01 Post
• Assistant Engineer (NQA) (Electrical Engineering): 01 Post
• Assistant Engineer(NQA) Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
• Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Anatomy: 08 Posts
• Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Obstetrics and Gynaecology): 13 Posts
• Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Ophthalmology): 03 Posts
• Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor Orthopaedic (Sports Injury Centre): 01 Post
• Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Cardiology): 02 Posts
• Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Radio-Therapy): 10 Posts
• Assistant Executive Engineer: 06 Posts
• Driller In charge: 05 Posts
• Lecturer (Electrical): 01 Post
• Lecturer (Mechanical): 01 Post
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
(a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
(c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience (preferably in prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Unsigned Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-08-2017 up to 23:59 hrs
• Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 01-09-2017 up to 23:59 hrs
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here