GEER Foundation has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Project Officer: 01 Post
- Masters in Agriculture / Forestry / Climate Change / Botany or related subjects with minimum 5 years of relevant project experience OR MBA / Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management / Forest Management / Environment Management from recognized Institute or University.
- Age Limit: Up to 40 years
- Community Mobilizer: 01 Post
- Min. 55% MSW / MRS / any post graduation from recognized University with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience of working with rural/coastal communities and related rural development projects.
- Age Limit: Up to 36 years
Total No. of Posts: 02 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk in interview which will be scheduled at the office of GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar as per the aboe mentioned dates at 9.30 AM with a covering letter indicating post applied for, latest Curriculum Vita, Dissertation Thesis, photocopies of mark sheets along with original certificates for verification, age proof and experience letter / certificate (If applicable).
Advertisement: Click Here
- List of Candidates not considered for GSET Examination September 2018
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Project Assistant Post 2018