Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute (GERMI) Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts 2017
Posts Name, Academic Qualifications and Work Experience:
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
• M. Sc. (Geology) First class Degree with at least 60 %
• One year in surface geochemical prospecting techniques for hydrocarbon exploration (OR) One year field experience for the collection of soil / sediment samples besides exposure to operation of equipments AAS, GC etc. alongwith the processing of the analytical results.
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
• M.Sc., in Microbiology First class Degree with at least 60 %
• One year experience in microbial prospecting techniques for hydrocarbon exploration (OR) One year experience in microbiological prospecting leading to the Isolation, preservation of bacterial cultures.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as on the closing date of the application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging for SC / ST candidates (5 years relaxation), OBC candidates (3 years), and other entitled categories as per the Government of India rules.
Remuneration: INR 25000.00 + HRA @ 20 % for one year. After successful completion of one year the tenure will be extended for further two years on yearly performance basis. The second year carries the same stipend however it will be enhance for the third year with change in designation to Senior Research Fellow. The emolument for the third year is INR 28000.00 + HRA @ 20 %
Medical Allowance 7 % is also part of the remuneration)
How to apply: The eligible applicant may send the application on the prescribed format available on the weblink: http://www.germi.org/downloads/Proforma-Acv.pdf alongwith the detailed Curriculum Vitae, self-attested certificates of academic qualifications and experience. The applicants are advised to send an advance copy by email (email@example.com) followed by the hard copy of application form complete with all documents. In the subject line the project code is to be mentioned.
The cover superscribed as the application for the position: JRF against the project “GERMI / PRW / 2017-18 / 354”. The applicants must ensure themselves that their application must reach on or before September 15. 2017. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interaction for final selection. They may be asked to make a presentation of their previous engagements / future plans.
The submission of application is to be addressed to,
The Principal Investigator
MoES Sponsored Project (GERMI / PRW / 2017*18 / 354)
Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute
1st Floor, Energy Building
PDPU Campus, Raisan,
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Last Date: 15-09-2017
Advertisement: Click Here