The Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, with headquarters in Chennai, engaged in Stock Broking, Depository Participant Activities, Distribution of Mutual Fund and other Investment products, Merchant Banking and Advisory Services is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff) and Dealer (Stock Broking) for the year 2018. . Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff): 5 Posts
- Dealer (Stock Broking): 10 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 15
- Dealer (Stock Broking)
- Age : Minimum: 21 Years, Maximum: 30 Years
- Education: Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification
- Experience: Minimum one year experience in dealing/back office
- Security Deposit: Two months gross emoluments (Interest-free)
- Place of posting: All over India (Preferred location may be considered as per requirement of the Company).
- Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff)Age :
- Age: Minimum: 21 Years, Maximum: 30 Years
- Education: Graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferable)
- Experience: Minimum one year experience in back office desirable.
- Security Deposit : Two months gross emoluments (Interest free)
- Place of Posting : Chennai
How to Apply: Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address, addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD. Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Important Dates: Last Date : 30th July 2018.