Posts: Assistant Managers
- Any Graduate, preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Minimum 3 years relevant prior experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in home finance/accounting/sales/recovery etc. Additional experience would be required for age relaxation.
- Fluency in Kannada besides English is a must.
- Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having a pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference/background verification.
- Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc.
- Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/values, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc.
- Handle accounting and back-end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently.
- Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
Age Limit: Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-11-2017 (relaxation up to the age of 30 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates given below address.
Repco Home Finance Limited
744, Seventh Floor, ‘A’ Wing,
Mittal Tower, M.G.Road,
Bangalore – 560 001
(Mobile : 8884000309 Email-id: email@example.com )
Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Walk-in-Interview: 16th December 2017
Interview Time: 1 PM – 4 PM (You must register between 10 AM to 12 Noon)