RNTCP Surendranagar has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- District Program Coordinator:
- MBA/PG Diploma in Management / Health administration from a recognized institute/ university. At least 01 years of work experience.
- Salary: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
- RNTCP Lab. Technician / Sputum Microscopist:
- Intermediate (10 + 2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Salary: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
Venue: Member Secretary, District Health Society (T.B. Program), District T.B. Center, Mahatma Gandhi Hospital Campus, Surendranagar.
Advertisement: Click Here
Walk-in-Interview: 22-02-2018 at 10:00 a.m.