State Bank of India (SBI) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Specialist Cadre Officers
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager – eWealth
- Relationship Manager – NRI
- Relationship Manager – Corporate
- Acquisition Relationship Manager
- Investment Counsellor (IC)
- Relationship Manager – Team Lead
- Customer Relationship Executive (CRE)
- Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics)
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail)
- Head (Operations)
- Compliance Officer
- Project Development Manager – Business
- Project Development Manager – Technology
- Manager (Business Development)
- Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate)
- Central Operations Team Support
- Central Research Team Support
- Zonal Head – eWealth
- Zonal Head / Team Lead NRI
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs. 600/- General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Read More Latest Maru Gujarat Bank recruitment
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Shortlisting and one or more rounds of
Personal Interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any rights in
a candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in an interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the selection list as well as in the wait list.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 31-01-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2018