Somnath Sanskrit University Recruitment for Associate Professor Posts 2017
Posts Name: Associate Professor
• Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
• A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
• A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/researchposition equivalent to that of assistant professor in a university, college or accredited research institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research /policy papers.
• Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates andresearch students.
• A minimum API score of 300 as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API)based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2016 (4th amendment).
Fee, How to Apply & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Last Date: 03-10-2017
Advertisement & Other Details: Click Here