Spices Board Recruitment 2017-2018
Spices Board Institute Published Spices Board Recruitment Latest Advt for the post of 04 SRD Trainees & Trainee Analyst. Walk-in-Interview 10 July 2017. Refer below details about Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules…
Spices Board Job Details :
- Post Name : SRD Trainees
- No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with basic knowledge in computer data entry.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Trainee Analyst
- No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Educational Qualification :M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/- (Per month)
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years (As on 01.07.2016)
Job Location : Kandla (Gujarat)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Spices Board Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with resume/bio-data, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Spices Board ,Quality Evaluation Lab, Plot No. 22A, Sector 8, Tagore Road, Gandhidham – 370201, Gujarat.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 10.07.2017 at 10:00 AM
Click Here Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link