UT Administration of Daman & Diu Recruitment 2017 for Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts
Total Posts: 27 Posts
• Lower Division Clerk / Student Section Clerk / Hostel Rector / LDC-cum Cashier: 16 Posts
• Lower Division Clerk / Panchayat Secretary / Cashier: 11 Posts
Educational & Other Qualification: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University.
Skill Test norms on Computer: English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. OR Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m.
(Time allowed 10 mts.) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years of age. (Relaxable for Govt. Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Govt.)
Instructions for the candidates:
1. Online applications may be filled on www.daman.nic.in by paying a fees of Rs. 100/-latest by 30.09.2017.
2. The post advertised by Personnel Department, Daman vide advertisement dated 10.08.2015 and Typing Test held from 20.08.2016 to 01.09.2016 shall be treated as cancelled and the candidates should apply again and have to clear the typing test. Similarly, the post advertised by the Personnel Department, Dadra & Nagar Haveli dated 10.05.2013 and 18.03.2016 shall also be treated as cancelled.
Helpline No. : 0260- 2230023 (Daman & Diu),0260-2406560 (Dadra & Nagar Haveli)
Timing: 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m., Monday to Friday (01 :30 to 2:00 p.m. lunch break)
3. The link for filling up the application form will be activated from 31.08.2017 at daman.nic.in for above-advertised vacancies. The closing date for the applications will be 30.09.2017
4. The detailed instructions are available on www.daman.nic.in
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-08-2017
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-09-2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here